Deviant Login Shop  Join deviantART for FREE Take the Tour
:iconsigurdhosenfeld:
SigurdHosenfeld Featured By Owner Nov 16, 2005
What.. the Hell.. is going on.. WITH YOU PEOPLE!
This morning there was NOTHING about "zomg using God's name in Spain! Atheizzts say Jezus lol!" but now IT'S FLOODING WITH IT! I saw it in replies, I saw it in threads, I saw it in my pockets!

Who CARES that Atheists use "Oh my Jesus on a sandwich" when they see something wierd? Who cares if someone screams: "GODDAMNIT" when he stubs his toe?
We're not sure if he was the son of God, but we are sure that Jesus Christ was a historical person, so non-believers can say his name as many times as they want without believing in Jesus' ways.
When somebody says: "Oh my God" he might as well mean another God. Don't say "BUT TEH CAPZ!" because plenty of people use a cap for the word God in any way! "By the Gods! The Gods of Asgard! Ares, God of war" I have no idea if it is gramatically correct but it IS said.
If an Atheist or someone from another not-Christian religion uses "God's name in vain" you shouldn't care about it, they go to hell anyway according to Christian religion, SO WHY BOTHER? Don't say "THEY TRY TO SABE THEM!" because if I had a religion that told me to save people by killing them it wouldn't be apreciated too!

So will people please shut up about it? By Toutatis!

Devious Comments (Add yours)

:iconkirbyoto:
Kirbyoto Featured By Owner Dec 7, 2005
Every time someone says "Merry Christmas!", "Happy Chanukah!" or any other holiday greeting, I am going to respond with "BY ODIN'S BEARD, THE FEAST IS NIGH!"
:iconsaiyan-puff:
Saiyan-puff Featured By Owner Dec 6, 2005
I'm Christian and I don't even care if other people say God's name in vain. Heck, I don't even care if I say it. My MOM says his name and she's a way stronger believer than me. :o
:iconfalco-jis:
Falco-JIS Featured By Owner Nov 22, 2005
We're not sure if he was the son of God, but we are sure that Jesus Christ was a historical person, so non-believers can say his name as many times as they want without believing in Jesus' ways.

I'm glad that someone I know actually doubts that Jesus(PBUM) is God's son. Definitely he was a historical figure, but unfortunately the Christians have completely misunderstood him.
And think of it logically, how is God suppose to have a child anyway?:o I don't see how that's possible. According to us Muslims, God (Allah) does godly things, and having children is absolutely NOT godly. I don't see how Christians treat Jesus(PBUM) like a god:roll:
But don't be mistaken; we Muslims respect Jesus(PBUM) too, but we know that just like Prophet Muhammad(PBUM), Jesus(PBUM) was a prophet, not God's son. God doesn't have a son or daughter or anything dealing with family relations. The only relation we have with God is that he is the Creator and we are his creations.

What I'm basically doing is emphasizing to you that Jesus isn't God's son, since you doubted that he was anyway. Just doing my job as a Muslim=)
PBUM stands for "Peace be upon him."
:iconpata-hikari:
Pata-Hikari Featured By Owner Feb 11, 2006
And think of it logically, how is God suppose to have a child anyway?

Well... hmm.. let's see... oh yeah. He's God. = P You know? The all powerful, all knowing Creator and Father of all things? Yeah, that God.

and having children is absolutely NOT godly.

Having children is the most God-like thing a human being can do in this life. Plus the mere fact that we exist proves that He had children.

I don't see how Christians treat Jesus(PBUM) like a god

Because before you, me, or anybody was born, Christ was chosen to take the burden of humanities sins. He came down to earth and suffered like no other being has suffered before or since. With this, the price was able to be paid. Jesus then gained all the power and glory of God the Father, becoming like God Himself.

God doesn't have a son or daughter or anything dealing with family relations.

You, me, everyone on the freaking planet, we're all related to God, because we're His children. God is a god of family and love. How can He not have family relations. We were created in His image, that includes the part about having kids and families.

What I'm basically doing is emphasizing to you that Jesus isn't God's son... Just doing my job as a Muslim

And I'm pointing out how you're wrong. = D Just doing my job as a Christian. X)
:iconfalco-jis:
Falco-JIS Featured By Owner Feb 11, 2006
Well atleast you're not that atheist ~Kirbyoto who was just merely contradicting me for the heck of it. Stick with your beliefs.=D
:iconkirbyoto:
Kirbyoto Featured By Owner Dec 7, 2005
I dislike your post primarily because you're saying "Ha ha! Those Christians sure are wacky! Good thing we Muslims have it figured out!"

And that's just terrible. I mean, I'm an atheist, so technically I don't believe in any religion, but saying "Ha! That doesn't make sense! But mine does!" Yours is simply flawed in different ways.

And I don't care if you want to use Islam as a way to live your life, that's fine. I have no problem with that. But touting supernatural superiority over another religion (flawed though it may be) seems rather inappropriate.
:icongurgleguy12345:
GURGLEGUY12345 Featured By Owner Jun 28, 2009
Nah, I'm pretty sure Atheists are those "big bang" and "evolution" guys that ridicule other religions for believing what they believe. You see nothing wrong with it. I'd say you were more Agnostic.
:iconsigurdhosenfeld:
SigurdHosenfeld Featured By Owner Dec 7, 2005
Lighten up, It's a joke thread. :lmao:
:icongurgleguy12345:
GURGLEGUY12345 Featured By Owner Jun 28, 2009
Oh you, I never would've guessed. No sarcasm, either.
Add a Comment: